Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Date by the River


This past Friday, Gerry and I decided to go down to the river by Blair Road. We had a beautiful date, sitting by the water on a picnic table and looking at boats and people and talking and laughing.



Here's my handsome hunk!



There was a beautiful piece of driftwood along the side of the sandy beach. The water was so clean and clear, but still a bit cool.



Here's Gerry fooling around and making me laugh. He said that I could post this on my blog as proof of how much he loves me....lol



As we were leaving, I saw 2 ducks on the side of the road. I quickly said STOP! and got out of the car to take a picture. Aren't they cute?



After we went to the car wash so that the RAV 4 would be all clean to go to Laurent and Denise's place the next day!



Topped everything all off with popsicles! It was a beautiful date! I love you Gerry! x/o



Add Image

2 comments:

JennP said...

it's so wonderful to see both of you so happy! you seem to have a great time together.

I love watching ducks :) the way the male and female always stick together no matter what! soon you will pass in the same spot and have a bunch of little ducklings following them! hehe

Natalie said...

I love your date! You guys look so happy and in love...xoxo