
Yesterday, I thought I was invited for a bbq at my friend Line's house, but when I got to the front door everyone yelled out "Surprise!" Was I ever surprised...wasn't expecting it at all! I was so touched and happy. I still am :-) They put a princess tiara on my head. I just love it so much! Because I am a princess...all girls are Lol Thank you to all of you who planned this for me!

Just look at that feast! So much planning went into this. I appreciate it so much!

And this is my birthday cake...strawberry tunnel angel food cake....YUMMY!!

Here I am with my friend Line. Love you so much!

Nat and I showing the apron recipe holder that she made me. It's so beautiful and useful! Thank you and I love you xx

And here are the boys hanging out!

2 comments:
So glad you enjoyed and had a good time! You certainly looked very happy! You deserve it! Love you!
Bonjour Danielle, quel beau blogue, quelle créativité!
Ce fut un plaisir que de te faire la surprise samedi, André et moi avons vraiment aimé notre journée et la prochaine fois... promis, ce sera un vrai BBQ! lol C'est également bien l'fun de voir ce beau compte rendu, bravo! André et moi nous considérons chanceux de vous connaître, merci pour votre belle amitié, elle est très précieuse pour nous. À bientôt, Love xoxoxo
Post a Comment