Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Victoria Day at Petrie Island


What a nice afternoon we had at Petrie Island yesterday! The weather was gorgeous, but very warm. We were on the west end of the Island where there are lots of trees and we had a beautiful breeze.



There were quite a few people swimming. I tried the water but found it too cold.



Just before we left, Gerry took this picture of me on the rocks just beside where we had been sitting all afternoon. Next time, we're going to bring the BBQ with us and stay longer. We tried the new BBQ on Saturday over at Jasmine Park. It was great...lovely dinner of t-bone steaks and potatoes in foil. I forgot to bring the camera though...lol


2 comments:

Natalie said...

I really like that picture of you on the rocks...you look really pretty! What a great shot!

JennP said...

thats truly a gorgeous picture of you Danielle!! natural beauty in natural beauty!