Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A new Barbecue!


Last night we got a new portable barbeque! It took us at least 3 hours to assemble a project which the assembly manual said took 30 minutes....lol, but it was well worth it!



It folds right up and we can carry it along on it's wheels. How cool is that?! :-)



The cooking surface is 330 square inches. Just as big as a regular barbeque!



We're looking forward to picnics at the beach now! Mmmmmmm....I can taste those t-bone steaks and hambugers already!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That is a really neat BBQ! It's so cute! I hope you guys have fun with it this summer!

JennP said...

i LOVE that BBQ! perfect for living in a condo and for travelling!!!

Chantal Thérien said...

Your BBQ looks awesome! This is a neat idea to make it so people can use it anywhere! I'm happy for you!