Monday, May 24, 2010

Signature Tag



This is a new signature tag that I just made. If anyone wants one with their name for their blog, please let me know. I'd be happy to make you one. And yes, I will make it smaller...lol

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I love it! I would love to have a signature tag just like yours!!!! It is so pretty! Would you be able to make my name in pink? You know how much I LOVE pink...hehehe!

Natalie said...

I just looked at it again!! It is so nice!! hehe! I guess it can't be pink with that flashing glitter...I love it just the way it is...so cute!!!

JennP said...

i LOVE it! i love the glitter & butterflies!! if your offer still stands, would you like making "Maelie's Mama"? that would be awesome!! thanks!!

Chantal Thérien said...

Hi Danielle, I would love to get one with my name. Could you make it in orange. Thanks in advance, Chantal XXX