Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Michael's Graduation!


Today I went to Greater Gatineau School, St. Aloysius Campus, to attend my grandson Michael's Graduation Ceremonies. Michael will be leaving St. Aloysius and heading off to Hadley Campus next school year. I really enjoyed attending and am very proud of Michael for all his efforts at school. I wish him the best in his future studies.



Here is Michael accepting his Graduation Diploma and posing with Mrs. Millar, the school principal. And below is a picture of the graduate!



I couldn't help but add this picture that I took of Merrick....Mr. Gorgeous!



Michael did very well today and I'm proud of him. I like the song that the Grade 6's sang for us.



Good Luck Michael! I love you xx/oo


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love your pictures!! I hope you don't mind if I borrow a couple for my blog...they are so much better than mine!! Thanks for posting. I love your post!