Monday, June 28, 2010

Saturday Lunch at Robbie's!


This past Saturday, Gerry and I went out for lunch at Robbie's with his sister Shirley and her husband Jacques. We don't see them often because they work weekends in a hospital. I ordered Robbie's Special and it's the best spaghetti I've ever had in a restaurant. Lots of sauce, green peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and meatballs....mmmmmmmmmm! Gerry had the combination plate which consists of spaghetti, lasagna and veal parmiagian. The food was excellent and we had a wonderful time. Afterwards, they came over to the condo and spent some more time with us. What a beautiful afternoon!



Shirley is Gerry's real sister whom he was separated from at the age of 3 years old when she was given up for adoption at the age of 2 and he was taken in by his grandfather. They found each other again through research by his half sister. They've been reunited for about 10 years.




No comments: