Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Growing Garden


It's been a month since I planted my garden and here is what it looks like now. It's really thriving. I have tomato plants, cucumbers, onions, green and wax beans, spinach and carrots. The only thing that isn't growing well are the carrots. I'm not sure why. Maybe the seeds weren't good.



I went out last night to weed and water my garden. My friend Mahmoud who has the garden plot next to mine took my picture. He also gave me some radishes from his garden. There are so many nice people who are gardening here.



This is my garden mascot. I stuck this in my garden right from the beginning and everyone thinks it's cute and they know which plot is mine....lol


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Your garden looks so great! I like your little mascot...it is so cute!!

Chantal Thérien said...

Your garden looks very good! Good job!