Martin came over for a visit today after work. We had a nice supper together and had a good time talking. It's always a special time for me when Martin comes over. Looking forward to the next time. Love you sonny!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love coming to see you! Thank you for the wonderful hospitality and I love you so very much! It brightened up my day -- I look a little tired and weak but don't worry, I'm getting stronger every day. ;)
Hi Nat! Thanks for your concern. I haven't been feeling at my best this week; I also didn't exercise as I should have. Normally, when I receive endorphins and adrenaline from my well-earned exercise routine, I look very alert and my eyes wanna pop out of my head. LOL! Just haven't felt at my best this week but I'll be ok. Love you! ....Mart
3 comments:
I love coming to see you! Thank you for the wonderful hospitality and I love you so very much! It brightened up my day -- I look a little tired and weak but don't worry, I'm getting stronger every day. ;)
Mart xo
I was just going to comment that you look very tired Mart. I hope you are okay! Love you too bro!
Hi Nat! Thanks for your concern. I haven't been feeling at my best this week; I also didn't exercise as I should have. Normally, when I receive endorphins and adrenaline from my well-earned exercise routine, I look very alert and my eyes wanna pop out of my head. LOL! Just haven't felt at my best this week but I'll be ok. Love you! ....Mart
Post a Comment