Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is dedicated to the man who holds that special place in my heart....Gerry

Sadly, due to the fact that this took so much bandwidth, I had to remove it.



3 comments:

martin said...

I love your slideshow, Mom! xoxo. You are both a wonderful match. When is your next condo party in the party room? If I can go, I would like to join you sometime. :)

Mart xo

Danielle said...

Hi Mart and thanks for the commenting on my slideshow in such a positive way! Nice to hear from you!

We just had our last Bingo night yesterday and there's going to be a Strawberry Tea on Sunday from 2 to 4 and then social activities will stop until September. They still play darts for fun on Tuesday and Thursday nights, but I'm not sure if that will still go on during the summer, but probably. Do you have any darts?

Chantal Thérien said...

Super beau montage Danielle! Tu as vraiment fait quelque chose de très beau!